Unfortunately, not all experiences with auto insurance companies are the best. We pride ourselves on ensuring that our clients are happy, not only with their auto insurance policies, but also with the level of service we provide. Our commitment is based upon making sure that the level of protection for our customers is consistently met, while also making sure satisfaction expectations are exceeded.
We offer many different levels of auto insurance. As your premier insurance agency in Miami, FL, we are able to provide you with a variety of policies depending on your individual needs. The different components of an auto insurance policy can be confusing, so we would like to spell them out.
● Bodily Injury—This provides coverage against a lawsuit in the case of an accident where a victim is injured.
● Property Damage—It covers the property of the involved party in the case that you may cause damage to another person’s property with your vehicle. This includes all things determined to be property so it can include the home, garage, etc.
● Personal Injury—Personal injury insurance is important because it offers medical coverage to the policyholder in the event of a collision. The difference is that this coverage is extended to the policyholders family members as well, regardless of who is deemed to be at fault. It includes funeral expenses, and any other coverage that may be needed in the case where the policyholder is unable to work.
● Comprehensive—This coverage is designed to protect your vehicle in the event of something other than a collision. Examples of this would be flooding, a tree falling, theft or a deer through the windshield, etc.
● Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist—The purpose of this auto insurance coverage is to protect the motorist in the case of an accident caused by an uninsured driver. It is also beneficial in the case of damages amounting to more than what an underinsured drivers insurance will cover.
● Collision—Collision insurance covers the damage that may be done specifically to your vehicle if it were to collide with another vehicle or object.
These are just a few of the many levels of car insurance we provide at A NELCO INSURANCE GROUP. It is important to us that our clients fully understand exactly what their insurance needs entail. As your personal insurance agency, our office is fully committed to making sure you carry the auto insurance needed to protect you and your vehicle.